The year is slowly coming to an end and I want to share where I'm at in terms of my goals this year. It been a good year so far. I got a wonderful baby boy, I finished my first major videogame production and got a promotion. I'm also going to face my fears this month by being on a talking head on conference panel with over a thousand people in the crowd. But more on that later.
These are some of my major goals that will take several years, but I set milestones for each of them that I wanted to reach in 2015:
- Be healthy and free from addiction
- Quit tobacco
- Keep up my gym routine
- Lengthen my hamstrings. Being able to have my entire palms on the floor when bending over forwards
- Becoming Financially Independent
- Have 220 000 kr in savings and investments
- Start my own company
- Get promoted
- Become fluent in Chinese
- Finish Pimsleurs audio course I II & III
- Learn all character radicals (stretchgoal)
- Learn 500 characters
- Be able to read shortstory "Little bear lived in a mountain cave" in chinese
I noticed the time ran away here and I have to leave for work. I'll post a separate update for each focus area and where I'm at later this week.